Wines in Tandem is all about the exploration of great wines from around the world. Each club selection will focus on a new region or grape, paired as themes, so wine lovers can dive deeper and enjoy the bottled pleasures of the subject.
Selections include detailed information about the theme, the story of the winery and wines, and recommended food pairing along with chef-inspired recipes. We also record and post a wine tasting video so you can learn more at home.
Tandem Wine Club
Our first wine club highlights a selection of our favorite producers, the grapes they specialize in, and the vineyards they love and respect. The Tandem Club goes beyond the ordinary by exploring single-vineyard and estate grown bottlings so wine lovers can get an intimate look, and taste, of some truly wonderful wines. The Tandem Club serves as an introduction to our impressive member-level services, including wine shop savings, allocations of limited availability wines, and our wonderful wine and food events.
The Tandem Club includes 3 bottles/month for just $95 +tax.
2 free tastings per month
10% storewide discount
Members-only events and tastings
Free local delivery in Davis
$15 flat-rate shipping in CA
What is the frequency of the club, are their any exceptions?
- We refer to it as 'monthly', but there are only 10 club releases throughout the year. There will be no wine club during the months of January and August. There are no club charges in January or February and members can, and should, take advantagee of their storewide and reorder savings in those months!
Will I get reds or whites or both in the club?
- The club will be a mix of wine styles, and will adjust to the seasons. Over the course of the year, expect about five sixths of the wines to be red, and the rest whites.
When will my credit card be charged?
- Monthly club processing takes place at the beginning of the club month when all wines are in stock and ready to process. This is usually takes place between the 2nd and the 5th of the month.
When is the club ready each month?
- Wine clubs will be ready the on the 2nd weekend of each month.
What happens if I sign up mid-month?
- We would be happy to accomodate mid month signups if there are still wines available for new members. Otherwise, your first club will begin the following month.
Where can you ship?
- We can ship to any home or office address in California. No PO Boxes.
How do the discounts work?
- As an active wine club member, you will get 15% off wines and tastings at our shop. The discounts do not apply to private events or group reservations. Wines featured in the club can be reordered at a 20% discount, pending availability.